Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Survey...yep, I'm killin time...

30 unknown facts/secrets about yourself:
1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship.I don't even remember anymore
2. When was the last time you shaved your legs?Yesterday
3. What were you doing this morning at 8am?sleeping! WOOHOO!
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?Trying to fix a printer and cutting up the pads of two of my fingers
5. Are you any good at math?yup
6. Your prom night?UG - quite a story there...
7.Have you ever met anyone famous?a few
8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?yup
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?Most of them
10. Last thing received in the mail?probably a bill or junk mail
11. How many different beverages have you drank today?two - Diet coke and milk
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's voicemail?all the time
13. What was your very first concert?I think it was the Newsboys, but I could be wrong
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?yup - I have a picture of it too :)
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?An expander - its painful just to talk about
16. What is out your back door?at home - a yard
17. Any plans for Friday night?Many
18. Do you like the ocean?YES!!!
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn for Christmas?yup
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?yup - I went to PHM schools so Planetarium visits were every year, normally twice a year
22. Something you are excited about?Can't write it on here...if you ask though, I may tell :)
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELL-O?Um...probably Raspberry
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?Nope, I only have one grandparent left too
25. Describe your keychain:I have a few of them
26. Where do you keep your change?In my wallet
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?Last Tuesday when I taught a class, and then tonight when I teach another one
28. What kind of winter coat do you have?A super cute red and white one that is down filled to its sooo warm!
29. What was the weather like on your graduation?I have no idea
30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?closed

1 comment:

Laura said...

You're just too darn cute! Yeah, that's really all I had to say...Love you!