Friday, May 16, 2008

The Wonders of a Maid...

Yesterday morning when I returned to my room, housekeeping was here cleaning up. I said hello and quickly picked up what I needed - I was slightly surprised to see her vacuuming around me. But that's besides the point.



Later in the day when I returned to my room I headed into the bathroom only to find it different from the way I left it. I had hurried out for breakfast (hello, totally didn't want to miss the free continental breakfast!) and didn't have time to clean up the mess of getting ready. I came back to this:



While a part of me can thoroughly appreciate the strategic placing of the items, it freaks me out. I'm completely not used to someone picking up, moving and reorganizing my things.

Apparently I am not "wired up" to be a rich person where random people do such things.

No comments: