Saturday, June 07, 2008

My Latest Kick

I often go through "phases" - I call these kicks. Especially involving food and my eating habits.

Two years ago I went through a zucchini kick. I couldn't eat enough of the stuff. I ate it prepared all different ways, all the time. That kick lasted a few months.

I've gone through a Raspberry Ice Crystal Light kick when I drank pitchers of it a day.

Most often I experience chocolate kicks. Although this may just be more of who I am than an actual kick.

My most recent though is my cereal kick. This has been going on for at least two weeks. When I go to the grocery store, I always have to check out the cereal aisle. Normally leaving with at least one box. When I browse the fridge or cupboards for something to eat, I choose cereal. Breakfast, Dinner, Snack - doesn't matter when. Doesn't matter the type. It varies depending on my mood.

I've had it twice today. Three times yesterday.

Anyone share in my cereal fixation?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do, I do!!! I eat cereal a TON...I just went to WMart and bought 5 boxes (okay, one was for the kids...) When I was pregnant, that's pretty much all I ate...LOL

Very Sleepy Girl said...

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who goes thru food kicks (I call them obsessions).

And my latest is also cereal!! In particular Cocoa Krispies!!! I'm out and desperate for more!!!

I actually blogged about cereal just a few weeks ago: http://verysleepygirl.blogspot.com/2008/05/toys-in-cereal-box.html

Unknown said...

what kinds of cereal? do tell. i am in need of cereal inspiration.

Unknown said...

Love me some Rasin Bran.... oh and add a banana... I could make 3 meals of that a day!