Sunday, February 08, 2009

Random Jeanna Twitters...

I'm a twitter-er. Some of you may already know that and follow the random happenings and thoughts of my life, others may not. So here's a glance into the things that happen to me and the thoughts that come out of my head from the last few weeks or so...

  • If you burn the roof of your mouth, I recommend avoiding mouth wash for a few days. Trust me on this one.
  • God always seems to know exactly what I need, exactly when I need it.
  • Yesterday was a dress up and look super cute day. Today I'm going for the classic comfortable and lazy look - the hoodie.
  • My cousin in AZ is complaining about it being too hot, and I'm complaining about it being too cold. I'm willing to swap!
  • I wish I could just close my eyes, imagine a Starbucks on my desk, and have it appear. That would be cool.
  • Yes, I did choose my outfit today based on what new jewelry I wanted to wear
  • Sometimes it's good to look back at your life and thank God for intervening.
  • Some call it "ADD" and consider it a disorder. I call it "multi-tasking" and call it a gift.
  • So easily distracted tonight. More so than normal. Scary thought, I know!
  • The snooze button is my favorite of the buttons.
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Just discovered you can make rice krispie treats in the microwave. How did I not know this before!?
  • My friends know me. A recent email signed with "I hope you have a wonderful day filled with Starbucks and chocolate."
  • Apparently I got cold last night - woke up this morning with my ENTIRE body under my down comforter.
  • It's a chocolate kind of day. If you saw what was on my to-do list, you'd think so too.
  • Chocolate. Check. Caffeine. Check. Ipod. Check. Time to tackle the big project on my plate.
  • Perspective changes everything.
  • Sometimes you have to make a conscience choice to be happy. Right now, I'm choosing to be happy.
  • Body is starting to ache already from today's workout. Hurt to pull the covers up. May need to be rolled outta bed in the morning
  • Paper cut on my pinky. OW! Hurts to use the "Enter" and "Shift" keys
  • This morning I am working from the comfort of my warm and cozy bed. Just because I can.
  • Cannot seem to find my groove this morning. Feel like an awkward puppy who has yet to grow into its paws.
  • I loathe my alarm clock this morning.
  • Oh 24 how I have missed you.
  • I'm tired of being cold. It's only January. And I live in northern Indiana.
  • Massive headache + sinus pressure = bummin it day. Now, where's my huge, comfy, cozy hoodie
  • Hello drawer-o-chocolate.
  • I believe some foods taste better when eaten with fingers instead of silverware.
  • Wait. What's that sound? Oh, it's my bed calling my name. Night all.
  • Oh sinuses how I hate thee.
  • Need. Caffeine.
  • Silk boxer shorts guy is back at the gym. Ug.
  • Hoodies and hats - early morning apparel.
  • I'm up. And it's early. Enough said.
  • I just got asked if I was over 17. Made my whole day.
  • I'm currently utilizing seven blankets. Three fleece, one wool in the mix. Yep, I'm weird and always cold.
  • I totally just whacked myself in the head with the vacuum attachment. That takes skills.
  • I'm wearing my new ND hoodie. My stepbro sitting next to me is wearing Purdue.
  • Oh my. Just found a pic of me at 2 1/2, wearing only socks, walking on the kitchen counter.
  • 4 things I, w/out fail, lose when I wrap Xmas gifts - the remote to the stereo, scissors, tape and pen. And not just once, multiple times.
  • My afternoon thus far: clean, dance, laundry, coffee, dance, clean, twitter. Repeat as necessary.
  • After shoveling previous snowfall on drive, am now a Jeanna popsicle. Pardon me while I go thaw
  • Discovered a nice note on my keyboard this morning. Included "Don't slip on the ice" - it was a little too late by the time I saw it.
  • Hoping to be pleasantly surprised in the morning with good health.
  • I have itunes ADD today.
  • I just smacked the crap outta my alarm. It felt nice.
  • Can't think straight. Can't focus. Need. Coffee. Starbucks. Need Starbucks.

No comments: