Sunday, April 26, 2009

Light Hearted Randomness

In no order what-so-ever, I give you, random things about me...

  • I need to have both smooth and crunchy peanut butter in the cupboard. My texture of choice varies depending on what I'm eating.
  • My niece said my name for the first time this weekend - melted my heart!
  • I sometimes force myself to do something I don't like to, or don't want to, do. I used to always give in to fear, this is one of the ways I keep fear from ruling my life.
  • I watch more tv on the Internet than on do an actual tv.
  • When I'm driving in the car, and searching for a radio station, if the first thing I hear is an ad, I keep on surfing. But if I'm already listening to a station, I don't necessarily always switch away during commercials and chatty djs.
  • I used to hate the quiet. Now I not only enjoy it sometimes, I need it.
  • It took me years to realize who I really am, only to discover that it will always be changing, growing, evolving.

No comments: