I've had a mix of emotions over the last few weeks.
- excited | I can barely contain my excitement about getting the opportunity to return to India!
- nervous | Last time I went to India, my stomach wasn't really a fan. But this nervousness has passed and I'm ready to roll!
- unworthy | When I stop and really process what is about to happen, I feel totally unworthy. It's hard to fathom that God could use flawed people for his glory, but he does, all the time.
- thankful | I'm so thankful that God extends his grace to all of us - his power and love is what will truly make our time in India successful.
- overwhelmed | God choose me. If he hadn't instructed me to go, I wouldn't be.
- joyfilled | God choose me. Just like he choose the other 29 people who are going on this trip. We're all willing to lose ourselves to bring him glory - so I KNOW amazing things are going to happen. God has already showed up in so many ways.
- filled | The love, encouragement and prayers from so many people around me has my tank filled. I'm ready to head out and empty my tank on the Indian people. If I love them well, as Jesus has called us to do, then I have succeeded. And I couldn't do it without the support of so many amazing people.
While I'm in India, I will have some limited access to a phone. Obviously contacting my family is my number one priority. But I don't want any of you to be left out either. So, when contact is made, my sister will be updating my facebook fan page here. One of my good friends who has a spouse on the team may be updating with the news she hears as well. We also have a team blog - keep checking here for updates and pictures from the entire team!
Well, I'm out. Got some Bible reading and prayer I want to dive into before we leave.
See ya on the flip side!