Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thinking

Lately I have been doing a lot of thinking. Not much talking, but lots of thinking. A few weeks back I realized something about myself. Something I knew was always there, but chose not to acknowledge. After some tears and chats with God, I was finally able to process and accept what I was feeling. Since that late night I have thought about it often, but have yet to share my burden with anyone. And as much as I hate to admit it, I haven’t taken any steps in the right direction since. Then New Community came tonight.

If you would have told me going in to the service that God would bring it back up, I would have said you were crazy. The service was about worship. But somehow, during the service, Jason spoke the exact words I had been feeling. The rest of the service was about community. And I realized I can’t ignore this. God wants me to deal with it. And He’ll be there to help me, I just need to ask.

No comments: