Thursday, July 05, 2007

My new love...

Yes, thats right, I have moved into a new realm. The realm of nail salons.



I had my very first manicure and pedicure today. Laura, Lindsey and I headed in to get cute toes to go with our cute outfits for tomorrow evening. I had been a pedicure virgin until a few short hours ago. I may have to budget in occasional pedicure money. We then got a great deal and got manicures as well! Surprise surprise, Jeanna messed hers up on the way back to work, but it still looks pretty good!





Pampering is the greatest! I highly recommend it!
(PS - I love picture phones!)





2 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

YAY! How pretty!! I miss you friend, but I am looking forward to seeing you tommorrow night at Laura's (looking oh so hot I'm sure!!) I know I already said it.. but YAY!