Thursday, July 19, 2007

Excited I Am!

Okay, so I know it doesn't take a whole lot to excite me sometimes...well...most of the time...but there are a few things coming up that have me especially pumped.

I suppose now you want me to fill you in on what those are.

Well...

If I must...




  • Innovate 2007 is coming! I have heard amazing things about these conferences through the GCC grapevine over the years, and this year I finally get to witness it first hand! YES! And along with the main event comes the Countdown 2 Innovate podcast featuring none other than Kem Meyer and Tim Stevens. Trust me, I've listened to every podcast and you never know what random topics may be brought up. And you know how I feel about random things...And of course the hilarious video I blogged about yesterday - a must see!


  • The Leadership Summit is quickly approaching! I have only been to one previously but I loved it and am excited I get to attend this year. It's totally worth it and I recommend everyone trying to get there - even if you don't think you are a "leader"

No comments: