Monday, July 09, 2007

Random Thoughts

I have become a complete slacker when it comes to blogging. I have so much I want to say, and I am constantly thinking about things I want to blog, but to actually find the time, sit down and type is a whole 'nother thing. So, in honor of my re-entry into the semi-regular blogging world, I give you ... drum roll ... one of my random lists.

* I absolutely am in love with Anytime Fitness. It's amazing. And - scary thought - I love to workout. I crave it. I schedule my life around it most days. Don't get me started on how much I love it - I could go for hours!
* Snail mail is the best!
* While I love manicures, I won't be getting them often. Four days is not enough for me. Apparently I am too rough on my nails...
* I had an extreme blonde moment last week. Ask me about it. It's hilarious. A later blog may come with the story.
* I am completely adddicted to chocolate. Lindsay has a container on her desk we all pull from. (She knows how to get people to come see her...) Glad to know I am not the only one who hits up her desk regularly.
* Taco Bell always sounds good at the time. And after the fact, doesn't seem so appealing anymore.
* Wine and Cheese party last Friday. It was amazing! I bought a cute new dress for the occasion. Hey, I've lost weight, it was my reward. Strange for me to wear a dress and like it, but I did.
* My new job has "broken" me. I no longer look at websites the same way. I'm always analyzing their userability and such.
* I hard core cleaned my car yesterday.
* After 6 weeks at my desk it is still neat. Pick yourselves up off the floor now.
* Last weekend's service at GCC was amazing - it was a 4th of July service. Too late to watch it online now...sorry...the media should be online soon. You should watch it.
* I am addicted to a new tv show. I'm not going to tell you what it is though.

No comments: