Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Ipod

  • I love music. And an ipod holds tons of it. 'Nough said.
  • When I need to do stats for my job, putting my headphones in helps me focus and whip it out in now time.
  • I can be impulsive - and when I decide I want something, I often want it now. The itunes store rocks in that circumstance.
  • My workouts would cease to exist without fast paced tunage to get me going.
  • I can block out the world when I need some "me" time.
  • It connects to the treadmills at my gym so I can watch tv shows from my ipod on the bigger screen in front of me. The time I spent doing cardio doubled. In less than two weeks people were noticing.
  • Suddenly shoveling is a little less tedious when there are tunes to accompany it.
  • It introduced me to Dexter - one of my new favorite tv shows - and I will forever be grateful. Dexter + ipod = obsession with the gym!
  • Um, hello, podcasts. When I struggle with digging into the bible, I can tune into a thought provoking podcast that gets me motivated again.
  • I'm a random person. The shuffle feature plus all the many songs available at my fingertips fits me quite well.

And one reason why I don't love my ipod - it can be really easy to forget no one else can hear the music but you.

2 comments:

Lori Casto said...

yes i have to agree with the me time deal, my Ipod is a great hidding place for me too, this morning at the gym was one of those days and I absolutely had a great workout. I want to have "this is who I am " engraved on the back of my Ipod.

Mega said...

My iPod busted and betrayed me =(