Saturday, May 23, 2009

A few random things...

  • Just got back from vacation - had a great relaxing time. Many stories and some pictures to come. (P.S. God showed up. I love when he does that!)
  • Discovered a new container of Cool Whip on the fridge. I have a weak spot for Cool Whip - especially right out of the container.
  • Cool Whip tastes better when using my finger as the utensil. Not the same on a spoon.
  • Same goes for creamy peanut butter.
  • Not so for crunchy. Spoon all the way.
  • When I buy anything new, I have to wear it or use it right away. Just got a bread maker at my friend's garage sale and it's killing me that I haven't got to use it yet. I've owned it for all of 4+ hours.
  • Finally read this. What the heck took me so long!? Seriously, loved it, loved the writing, loved the storyline, loved it.
  • If you call my phone, but after I answer realize you dialed the wrong number, say so. Don't just hang up. Frustrates the crap outta me.
  • I love shoes - but I love being barefoot more. Strange, I know.
  • Yes, in the middle of writing this blog post, my phone rang and they said nothing, spawning on the above mentioned frustration.

No comments: