Monday, May 11, 2009

Leavin' On A Jet Plane...

In 34+ hours I'll be on a plane headed to Dallas - and after typing that slight panic is setting in because I have yet to pack or organize anything! At least I have a list going... but that's besides the point.

Wednesday morning I get to travel with some of my amazing co-workers (and assorted family members) to Dallas for a conference for work. A few of us will give mini-breakout type presentations, my boss is giving the keynote, and we all get to have some great team time while learning exciting new things about our church database. (You're jealous, I know)

But I have an extra reason to be excited for this trip ahead - because a year and a half ago my dad moved to Dallas.

Are you putting the pieces together yet?

So Friday afternoon at 4:30 my vacation starts and I get to spend multiple days with my dad and stepmom - and I couldn't be more excited!

Let's just hope my travels are far less exciting than last year...

No comments: