Monday, October 24, 2005

Relationships...

So last night at neveaH we had an awesome discussion on the difference between men and women...and of course part of that discussion went to relationships...so as I have been processing my thoughts, tonight another side of relationships was brought to mind...someone I work with is going through a divorce. His wife of 13 years had apparently been cheating on him for the majority of their marriage and now he is hurt, angry, and somewhat bitter. I can't say that I blame him but it just brings back up one of my fears...divorce. I just can't imagine sharing your life with someone and then giving up on it or having your other half give up on you. I guess this is just one of the many reasons to make your marriage one with three parts...you...your spouse...and God.

No comments: