Monday, July 17, 2006

~Awesome Weekend!~

This weekend was one of the best I have had in a looong time...Friday started out with just some relaxing time by myself - which I gotta say was much needed! Then Saturday I went to Toledo, OH with Amber and Hailey Bean for Amber's step-families reunion which actually turned out to be a lot of fun! On the way home God really started speaking to both of us and laid someone on our hearts...I have a feeling amazing things are going to be happening soon...more on that later...

Yesterday had to have been one of the funnest days I have had in a long time...some friends all headed down to a lake in Milford to celebrate our adopted dads 50th birthday and we had some insane crazy lake fun! Short blip to give you a glimpse with more details and pictures to come --guys vs girls with the raft/float wars, water balloons, cake smearing fun! We girls did manage to hold our own on occasion! Injuries - a few - couple bruises myself - and tons of water swallowed! A good time was had by all!

Pictures to come...hehe...

No comments: