Monday, July 03, 2006

The Good, the Bad and the Random

The Good -

I have gotten so much sleep this past weekend! I was really overdue for some lengthy zzzzzz time! I feel great - plus I had some ME time which I had kept putting on the back burner for too long. I have to admit, it felt kinda good to be able to say "no"

My dad and stepmom are going to be here in approx. 50 hours! I am so excited - yes I am a Daddy's girl - and I love being able to spend time with them! I think we are going to go "picking" Thursday - they want to pick sour cherries and I want to pick some black raspberries - sigh, my favorite!

Saw some awesome fireworks last night! And they ended with my all time favorite patriotic song - God Bless the USA...what an amazing night.

Heading to the beach tomorrow - ya! Sun here I come!

I have this afternoon off, tomorrow off, Wed. afternoon off and Thursday off - WOOHOO!!

The Bad -

One of my co-workers is sick, very sick...he has mono, Hepatitis in his liver and a bad case of strep...hes out for a few weeks! And we were short handed to start with...Get well soon!!

I have to get my first round of India shots on Thursday...I really dont like needles...good thing all of us women are going in together! I'll need the moral support!

I think I am getting sick - which is not an option...I have been bad though and havent taken Vitamin C regularly for the past few months...AH! I have chocked myself full of them the last two days though!


The Random -

Castrated Child Molester Wants Freedom...yes, believe it or not, the man had himself castrated! Are all you guys out there cringing at the thought!?!

Vengeful Women at its finest...yet somehow appealing...

No comments: