Friday, June 30, 2006

India Worries...

India Worries...

I am starting to worry about India. Not the normal stuff, but about the money. While I am doing fairly well with my contributions, our leaders are starting to stress and are hoping to get it all paid in full in the near future - instead of facing the unknown of hoping when the day comes for us to leave that the money will be there. Needless to say, I'm worried. I am trying to pray about it and for guidance as to what to do next - and if you all could pray for me as well, I would be really grateful.

Also, if you are interested in donating to help send me to India, please let me know and I'll fill you in on how to do this. I am just over a $1,000 short of what I need.
I just need to keep reminding myself "God has provision we know not of, more than we could ask or imagine."

No comments: