Monday, June 05, 2006

Another Amazing Birthday Weekend

It's official. I have been alive for 26 years. Kinda crazy since I dont feel 26 years old! Last year I kinda freaked about turning 25...you know that whole quarter of a century thing - so to combat the insane mush going through my head, I decided to have an insane amount of fun on my birthday as to remember it in a good light...man did it work! It was a whole birthday weekend of fun! Last year's birthday was one to be remembered - no one will forget the police showing up at the Preston house...

So once again this year, when the beginning of June came, it was time for my birthday weekend again. I gotta say I had one of the best, most relaxing weekends of my life. You may want to get a comfortable seat, this may take a while...

Friday - June 2nd...Kate and I decide to hang out at the pool with the kids she's a nanny for - we were blessed with beautiful weather and not a lot of people! It was so nice - I loved it! Later after we dropped off one of the kids at a friends house we stopped by Amber's where we had some fun times and interesting conversation (plus I got to see My Hailey Bean!!) THEN came Girls Night....YEA BUDDY! Talk about insane times - quick synopsis...hilarious inside jokes at Logan's, random videotaping including a highly intoxicated woman believing we were with MTV, Bounty-ing, Car Dancing!!!, fun times in the Tahoe, fun times on the roof of the Tahoe...and ending with an amazing new hairdo!

Saturday - June 3rd...I wake up to go get taped for a commercial (yes me!) and Kate decides to do my hair...I look in the mirror when shes done and dont recognize the person looking back at me! I seriously stopped and wondered who the hottie was - and whoa - it was ME! It was a fun day to see everyone's reactions...complete shock, utter disbelief and many DANG!s We headed to the beach for some awesome fun in the sun as well as some time I got to connect with God...I got many phone calls and text messages while we were there and I loved it!! Thanks Everyone!!!Headed to church later and then out to Applebee's for some embarassment - balloons tied in my hair making me look like Cindy Loo-Hoo from How the Grinch Stole Christmas. But it was great fun! (Especially the car dancing...good times good times!)

Sunday - June 4th...Got to watch my babies at church - more shock and awe from the people there about my hair, headed up to the beach with a Tahoe full of people - most of which totally got into the car dancing! Then some more relaxing time at the beach with so many people I love!! We then headed to Redamak's and quite possibly the most fun of the day - the car ride! Craziness!!! Car dancing - videotaping - making faces at the other car...it was great! Then later off to nevaeH where we got into some awesome conversation! It was just amazing!

So here I am on Monday, June 5th, completely recharged, still looking cute as ever with my tan and my new hairstyle, looking forward to sharing the memories of the weekend (and the pictures) with everyone! Pictures to come...

1 comment:

Jen said...

woohoo! Sounds like one AMAZING weekend!! sorry that I had to miss most of it, but know that I was thinkin of ya a lot! And yes, the hair looks great. That is why most of the time change is nice. :D

um.. yeah, so now I think you need to put that hot pic of yourself on here as your profile pic... and if you want to make it bigger than your profile pic currently is (you know, within reason) I think I can help you do that if you are interested. Yeah, just let me know.