Friday, June 30, 2006

Just realized...

that I hadn't blogged on here for a while...I had been doing quick blogs on myspace and hadnt had the time to post here too...with the exception of one day when blogger refused to work! AH! So here's an update on the lab...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

One of the hardest things...

God has been trying to teach me patience lately - and I must say, its not an easy lesson to learn. From the day I was born (which I might add was 2 weeks early) I have had trouble with being patient. It is most definitely a virtue I don't come by easily. There's a saying "Some things are worth waiting for" and I must say I am beginning to truly understand what that means. I guess God just had to use some important things to me in order to teach me patience. I might be in for a loooooong ride!

No comments: