Friday, June 16, 2006

Exciting NEWS!!

All my efforts have finally paid off...I am offically in a size smaller jeans!!! While I have been able to see the changes in my face and through old and new pictures of myself, it never really seems concrete until you actually can wear a pair of your old jeans that are a size smaller!

How I made this discovery: Yesterday a woman I work with asked me if I was still losing weight and mentioned that she could really see a difference - I thought it was strange since I was wearing khaki pants and it was not the most flattering of outfits. So when I got home I decided to try on some old jeans with the hopes of just getting them on over my hips...when they actually went on easy and were able to zip up (with a little room to spare I might add!) I completely flipped out! I was so excited!! I made many phone calls and told pretty much everyone I saw at church. The ironic thing is that it motivated me even more to eat better and continue working out! I actually even said no to hanging out with everyone at a restaurant after church so I would have time to go home and workout!


I am just so pumped!

1 comment:

Jen said...

and I am pumped FOR you!!!! woohoo!! you GO girl!