Friday, June 30, 2006

Monday's blog...

Monday, June 26, 2006

Yea!

The lab is once again open for public use and amazingly had no problems this morning! Granted the rest of the library computers went completely haywire and caused what I believe to be the beginnings of an ulcer to flare up...but I was still just downright excited about the lab working as it should be!

Our new floor is awesome - I gotta admit it is waaaaay too much fun to roll our chairs around on! During the moving in process we rolled all over and spun ourselves in circles...good times good times...And have no fear, all of our crazies came back when the lab re-opened so I will never be lacking for stories of the psychos!

Randomness - my left calf is hurting for no reason - kinda sucks - it feels just like the after effects of a charlie horse, only, I havent had a charlie horse in a long time, so it makes no real sense.

Another piece of randomness....a crazy psycho encounter my co-worker just had...

More random thoughts/ideas/feelings...
- on the re-move in on Friday I hit my funny bone 3 times...almost cried...composed myself though, no worries, no lasting damage
**I just realized how random this blog is...wow...I think I need more sleep at night!**
- Church Thursday night and this weekend was amazing! We are talking God speaking directly to me and *gasp* me really truly listening and obeying...I bought both CDs and am recommending EVERYONE to watch this weekends service online...Mark Steele is awesome!
- My heart for missions is soaring right now...check out Invisible Children to see one reason why...
- Can't wait for next week...I only work two days AND I get to see my dad!!!!
- Love my new profile song...its the Rascal Flatts, and I love this song anyway, so either way I win :)

**'nough crazy, randomness, I got work to do!**

No comments: