Friday, June 23, 2006

And so it begins...

--I posted this on my myspace this morning...so far the moving is going really well and we are ahead of schedule with only a few hangups...lets see how the rest of the day goes...

In about 5 minutes I start work and the moving in process begins...its been two weeks since we moved all the computers out of the lab for our new floor, and somehow the moving in process is bittersweet. On the positive side, we get our space back. I have been so displaced while at work lately that I would like to have a place to call "home" again - where we can actualyl have room to work and find things! On the not so positive side, its going to take a lot of work to get everything up and running again - hooking up computers takes a lot more time than unhooking them!

Should be a nice, long day... (thats sarcasm in case you didnt know!)

No comments: