Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Reason to wear sunscreen....




So you dont get laughed at by your friends when you happen to match your shirt the next day! I wont mention any names, bu *Thanks Jess!!*

I have learned my lesson this year, as I have to every year it seems, that if I go to the beach, I should not delay putting on sunscreen. I had figured that if I waited to put on sunscreen until after an hour or so, then I would definitely get some color on my face and not head home pale as usual...never again...or atleast not this year...

I am finally starting to turn to a nice tan color - with the exception of some peeling (yuck!)

So here are a few pictures of the night after the beach that I took all by myself with the timer feature on my camera - yes I am a wonderful photographer and I should win awards for these! Keep in mind the flash actually mellowed out some of the red, but you get the idea. And of course some pictures of me and Lindz...24 hours after the beach...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're still a GCC hottie! (Now you're just literally hot!) Lovw you and happy birthday a day early! See you tomorrow!