Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Good Things...

This weekend was one of the toughest weekends I have experienced in a long time...while I was not directly involved in the "events" of this weekend, I was still worried sick and emotionally drained...After a weekend like that it is often hard to believe blessings will fall on you...but they have.


I tried my best to be faithful throughout the ordeal of this weekend, and consistently and constantly was turning to God.


Today my work schedule got changed for the better! I don't have to work Monday nights for a few months - which means more time to do computer work during the day, more free time, AND I get to watch the season finale of 24 live and not taped!!!! I know this sounds like a crazy kind of blessing, but it really is - the little things often matter the most...


AND - Melissa will be home tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see you tomorrow....I'm ready for my hug! :) Love you!