Friday, May 12, 2006

I can't believe I am at a loss for words as to what I should title my blog...I think I need more sleep!


So last night was Rich's birthday - which I must say was loads of fun to bombard Hacienda with people singing loudly and badly to Rich!! - which meant I was dead tired by the time I got home (I even skipped out of hanging out later at Laura's!) and there was no physically possible way for me to work out this morning. I knew I needed to get up and work out this morning to make up for taking a day off, and I also knew that was not going to be an easy feat. Lucky for me I have Lindsey - and together we devised a full-proof plan...if I didnt get up and workout I would have to do 20 pushups Sunday at nevaeH - in front of everyone. Now push-ups are not my thing...they hurt and I, well, suck at them. So the last thing I wanted to do was have to do 20 of them in front of people! Waking up this morning at 7 a.m. was not so hard then...thanks Linds!

Oh yeah - please pray for my boss...she is going to have to have surgery for her neurological problem and it may be coming really darn soon...more details later...

No comments: