Thursday, May 11, 2006

Quirky Quiz

Q1) Last thing you burned while attempting to cook?I normally dont burn stuff, but this morning my waffle got a little brown and almost burned because someone changed the setting on the toaster!

Q2) What is one good trait you have?I love helping others.

Q3) How long does it take to get ready for your day?Depends - in the morning - 40-45 minutes, in the afternoon or evening, 25-30 minutes

Q4) Where do you live?Mishawaka

Q5) How many people have you thought were "the one"?Honestly, one - but looking back it was obviously wrong

Q6) What is something that turns you off from the opposite sex?Creepiness

Q7) Who is the funniest person you know?Hmmm...Probably Jess or Aaron

Q8) What's in your CD player right now?Rascal Flatts newest album!

Q9) What do you like about the neighborhood you live in?Dont live in a neighborhood - live on a busy road

Q10) What are you hoping for?Many things - a great time in India, nicer weather, finding "the one", starting a family

Q11) What kind of toothpaste do you use?Crest White Expressions Vanilla - I love it!

Q12) What time do you usually go to bed?Varies, but an average of around 11

Q13) Last movie you saw?I can't even remember...

Q14) Last TV show you watched?House

Q15) Tackiest thing you have in your house?Hmmm...tacky huh...probably my big red stuffed dog with sunglasses on that I won!

Q16) What movie do you find funny that most others don't?Empire Records! I LOVE this movie - cracks me up all the time!

Q17) Who do you have a crush on?Matthew McConaughey - just kidding :)

Q18) What time is it right now?4:36 - I finally got to take a break at work!

Q19) Are you planning a vacation/travel?Yup - to India in August!

Q20) When/Where was the last time you traveled?Not much besides to Indy in November

Q21) What hair color do you like in the opposite sex?Depends on the guyQ

22) How old will you be in 10 years?35 - eek!

Q23) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?Married to a wonderful man, a few kids, hopefully being a stay at home mom or working part time, growing together as a family and serving Christ together

Q24) Sinful snacking weakness?Chocolate or Salt and Vinegar chips

Q25) Roller Coasters?Yeah baby!

Q26) Ever run out of gas?Nope - afraid I was going to once, but no fear, I made it

Q27) Ever been on a train?When I was in preschool but I dont really remember it - apparently I get to ride a train in India...apparently its a time I wont forget.

Q28) Ever been on a blind date? Kinda, I dont recommend it!

Q29) Ever been to Europe?nope but possibly in August on the way to India

Q30) Do you have a ritual before bed?Often I work out, then wash my face, take out my contacts, brush my teeth, put on my pjs, sit in bed reading and studying my bible, sometimes reading another book then set my alarm and turn off the light.

Q31) Projects you would like to start/finish?Reorganizing my stuff

Q32) Ever been arrested?Heck no!

Q33) Have a crush on anyone you work with?At previous jobs - and occasionally on guys who come in to fix things

Q34) What is something you believe in?God, love, goodness in others, people I love

Q35) What is something you fear?Snakes

Q36) Big or small?Hmmm...I'm going to not answer this question since I am not confident in what it is asking

Q37) What is the worst physical pain you have ever experienced?Pain that feels like someone is stabbing you with a knife and you want to cut parts of your insides out because it has to hurt less

Q38) What is your favorite television show?24!!!

Q39) Ever photoshopped yourself to look better in a picture?uh, no

Q40) Tell us something about your childhood?I was a cross between a tomboy (hanging out with my dad and grandpa building stuff) and a girly girl playing with dolls, dressing up and baking!

Q41) What would it cost you to flash the person next to you?Lots of money, although its Deb and she would just laugh

Q42) Best time to catch you in a good mood?When I'm around people I love, when its a beautiful day outside, when I am in my environment

Q43) Name one perk you have?I dont get fines at the library

Q44) Do you play an instrument?Used to play the clarinet and the piano

Q45) What instrument would you like to learn?Guitar or piano again

Q46) Ever been on a horse?twice - I really want to learn to ride though

Q47) Favorite kind of ice cream?Most recently Haagen Dasz Light Mint Chip - its amazing!!

Q48) What song are you listening to right now?Nothing at the moment

Q49) If you could sucker punch one person who would it be?One of the creepy library people!

Q50) Would you like to tell us one of your secrets?I wiggle my toes---almost always---at any given time a part of my body is moving, and it started in the womb...I am curious though if I stop moving at night...hmmm...

No comments: