Thursday, May 11, 2006

Belt Loops & Snakes & Freckles...oh my!

Randomness for today... (actually yesterday but my post didnt work right!)

For the last month I have been consistently watching what I have been putting in my mouth, chewing and swallowing...and for the last week and a half I have worked out everyday with the exception of one. Of course scales suck! But on Sunday someone noticed that my face was getting thinner...THEN...last night I was re-doing my belt when I suddenly looked down and realized that I had fastened it on the tightest notch!!! Now a month ago I wouldn't have been able to accomplish this task even with sucking everything in and here I was, fastening it on the tighest notch without even trying or noticing!! It just naturally went on its own!!! Needless to say I ran out into the vicinity of my family and proceeded to jump and flail around from excitement!

Monday night I had an India meeting - and near the end the topic of snakes - cobras to be exact - was brought up as some people have had encounters with them while visiting...as many of you well know - Jeanna has a deathly fear of snakes!!! PRAY FOR ME!

Noticed this morning that being out in the sun has made some freckles begin to appear - forgot this happens every year and kinda sorta like them...hmmm...crazy I know!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that post!! :) It made me smile....which is very much needed right now! Congrats on the belt situation and sticking to your goals! Also, I will pray for you about the snake thing...I really don't like them either!
See you in about a week!