Saturday, May 20, 2006

Amazing Read...

So I absolutely LOVE the book For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn - its for women to learn why men are the way they are...to give us females some insight into the craziness of males...

Well...she and her husband recently released a book titled For Men Only - can you guess what its about...women...and why we do and say the crazy things we do. So I decided I was curious if this book was any good and decided to purchase it to read...can I just say, WOW. I even have learned a few things from this book...for instance why I sometimes act the way I do...once I read what they discovered I had an "A Ha!" moment - a sudden realization that - yes, this is whats going on inside of me! And I am not the only one!

I highly recommend this book to any male who wants to try to truly understand and love a woman. A few of the things talked about in this book are so simple to do, yet mean so much to a woman...trust me, its worth the time to read!!!

No comments: