Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What the...!?!

I swear, there are sometimes while at work that I honestly wish I wasn't young and nice and, what can I say, cute!

There's this guy who's probably in his 30's who comes in on a regular basis. He's always been nice and polite to everyone in the lab but lately he has been kinda creepin me out...for instance...last week he was heading down to the lab - he had just stepped off the stairs and started heading in the direction of the lab, when he glanced back and noticed I was behind him on the stairs and he stopped and waited to walk with me. I was more than a few steps away and he had to wait a good 20 seconds for me to reach the point where he was. Then he started talking with me and walked by me into the lab. While there have been a few other minor, little instances of slightly too much attention being headed my way, last week went to a new level of freaky. He always talks to me know if I am at the desk, and if I happen to not be, and just passing through the lab he always looks up at me and smiles. And just now when I got off the desk he looked up to see where I was headed and smiled at me...AH! Why me...while he is not nearly as creepy as many of the others who come in the lab, I must say, I'm creeped out!

*Sigh* like I always say, security guards, or even better yet, bodyguards, would be nice to have in the lab...

No comments: