Saturday, August 12, 2006

It's Time!!


Well all, this time tomorrow I will be in a car, headed to O'Hare, to board a plane for Paris to then hop on a second plane to Chennai. And while that sounds like a lot, I have never been more excited. I have never felt something feel so right and for the first time in my life, I have no worries. My awesome Father from above has given me a sense of peace that is above any other emotion and words cannot describe it. I truly feel blessed that God chose me. One of seven women hand picked by God. What an honor...
Please continue to pray for us throughout our travels and experiences...knowing there are people back home praying for us and the people of India means more to all of us that anyone could ever realize.


Keep up on our journeys, travels and pictures through our blogsite while we are away!
gccindiaaugust2006.blogspot.com


Love you and miss you all! See you in a week and a half!
Oh, and check out my blogger for the official date and time in Chennai India!

No comments: