Wednesday, August 23, 2006

We're Back!!

After MANY hours of traveling (too many to count actually) we are all back safe and sound! I had an amazing trip and am starting to miss some of the people I met and built relationships with there. I just looked through all of my 405 pictures I took and my heart yearns for the day I will get to see them again, yet am quite aware that for some, that day may never come. My blog for a long while will most likely consist of stories and strange sights in India....no worries though, many pictures to be included!!!

Thank you all for your prayers while we were away - it was felt by all of us!

And to the amazing team I traveled with, it was a wonde

rful experience and I am so grateful that we got to do this together! Thank you for all your love and support through my stomach issues...and remember...good for digestion!



No comments: