Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Blah Kinda Day...

Today has been kinda a BLAH day...all kinds of strange computer problems, the library is FREEZING because the temperature outside dropped, random things just driving me NUTTY! So here are a few pictures of my girls (in honor of the Women's Retreat this weekend...) because looking at pictures of our craziness makes me happy :)






Today has been kinda a BLAH day...all kinds of strange computer problems, the library is FREEZING because the temperature outside dropped, random things just driving me NUTTY! So here are a few pictures of my friends, because looking at pictures of our craziness makes me happy :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!!! See you in a coulpe days...then I'll give you a big hug (big surprise I know! ;-))

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! I started laughing histerically when I saw the one of me and Kitty in the shopping cart. That was a fun night!! Ahh...Hacienda memories! I can't wait for this summer to have more crazy fun! Thanks for the comment on my Xanga! I will focus on the beach....but not too much because I've got to study a little so I can pass this year and have some fun this summer! Talk to you later...
Love you!