Thursday, April 27, 2006

This Weekend...

As most of you know, my job generally gets kinda crazy - weird things happening, crazy patrons, computers breaking...let just say I have earned my gray hairs that I am pulling out each week...

So you can only imagine how excited I am for my upcoming 3 day weekend! Not only is it a long weekend, I get to spend most of it at the Women's Retreat...every year I look forward to the Women's Retreat and not hardly anything could keep me from going. I know this will be the recharging, life-contemplating, relationship-growing weekend I am so desperately in need of. The icing on the cake of this weekend is that the retreat center we are going to is emersed in nature! There is a gorgeous lake, trees, flowers and plenty of God's beauty everywhere...its going to be amazing!

So here's to all the women who are heading out this weekend - and to the men - miss us lots and we are coming back changed in some way shape or form...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad that I can't go on the women's retreat with all of you! Oh well, at least I'll get to spend about 10 weeks with you all this summer. That's a fair trade-off I guess! Have fun for me and tell all of my girls hi and that I love them and miss them all SO much!
See you in three weeks!