Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Little Known Things

Here are some little known things about me [some are not so little known].

1. I love children; but get really annoyed by kids that run around like wild possessed lil people.

2. I hate snakes – nothing makes me cringe more!

3. I love the flavor of mushrooms; but I hate the texture.

4. I love eating cookie dough at the beginning stages when it is just butter creamed with sugar!

5. I love to read but hated reading required texts for classes.

6. I have a scar on my upper lip from when I split it open when I was younger.

7. I can’t smile for pictures unless I am already smiling or laughing. (Yes, thats right, can’t – there is a story behind this – if you really want to know, ask)

8. My toes are always moving – I was like this in the womb and it’s too late to change me now


9. I am completely obsessed with big trucks. Jess and I even have the beginnings of a song – turns out there are many ladies out there with similar feelings on this issue!

10. My favorite movies are Empire Records, The Goonies, Wedding Singer, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, The Fast and the Furious, Ghostbusters 2, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, The Wedding Planner and the list goes on an on

11. Person I'd love to have dinner with [living]: Lori Salierno

12. Person I'd love to have dinner with [deceased]: my grandmother – there is so much I could have learned from her only I was too young to appreciate it when she passed away OR my grandfather who I never really got to meet – he died when I was not yet one year old

13. If I could turn back time, I would go back to: 1984 – the times of preschool...man those were the good old days

14. Favorite fruit: fresh pineapple!!!

15. Favorite veggie: In the summer I love fresh green beans!

16. What I love about my job: some of the amazing people I get to work with as well as some really nice, sweet people who come in looking for help

17. What I hate about my job: the crazy, creepy, scary men who come in the lab – give me the heebeegeebees


18. What I love about myself: I am truly trying to let God guide my life and all that entails

19. What I don't like about myself: my insecurities

20. Nieces/Nephews: I have one nephew who is so adorable and I miss sooo much! And a niece by choice!

21. I love the zoo - don’t really know why, but a day at the zoo is always appealing to me

22. Favorite childhood activities: I loved building stuff with my dad, riding the lawnmower with my grandpa, gardening with my grandma, walking to the playground in Rochester, “styling” my mom’s hair, playing outside and riding bikes with my friends.

23. People that are a waste of time to watch: People on Reality TV

24. My favorite dressing is ranch – on salads, chicken, french fries, potatoes, veggies, chips, the list goes on and on

25. Place I'd rather be right now: Outside in the gorgeous weather or vacationing places where people I miss live

26. Song that could be the soundtrack to my life: The Dance by Garth Brooks, I Hope You Dance by LeeAnn Womack and This Is Your Life by Switchfoot (once again, if you want an explanation, just ask) :)

No comments: