Thursday, February 16, 2006

A few of my favorite things...

Lately God and I have had some tension between us...okay, so it was pretty much just me since God never stopped loving me...but last night and then this morning God and I got back on good terms. So I must say I am pretty happy right now. And since its dreary outside which ordinarily would effect my mood, I decided I was going to randomly post about some of my favorite things - this may be short, this may be long, its random so I have no idea what might fly outta my head through my fingers and onto my blog. So without further ado...

A few of my favorite things...

- Diet Coke
- The album Lifesong by Casting Crowns
- My amazing, insane, wonderful, hilarious, loving friends!
- Road trips
- The beach
- The Subway near my work (oooo I had it for lunch and it was the most perfect sandwich *sigh*)
- My Chicago Bears hoodie (I wear it all the time!)
- The Chicago Bears!
- Hailey Bean
- My nephew :)
- Carson
- Many many many many kids!!
- Some of the people I work with
- My family who puts up with my ups and downs and loves me anyway!
- The Grand Canyon
- The ocean
- The wonder of all God's creations
- The zoo!
- Libraries
- Haagen-Dazs light Mint Chip ice cream (ooooo baby its gooood!!!)
- GCC
- My amazing family I have gained at GCC
- Julie
- Bev
- The Coneys
- Chocolate
- Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper (ma na ma na)
- Nichole Nordemann's album Brave
- Empire Records
- The Goonies!
- Christmas
- Spring
- Reading
- My cute Bible
- The White Sox
- Getting mail
- Cowboys
- Big Trucks
- Cowboys in Big Trucks :)
- Worship
- Women's Retreats
- nevaeH
- Noomas
- Chai Tea
- Kohl's
- Family Christian
- Hallmark
- Ice cold water after a hard workout or hot day
- A warm bed on a chilly morning
- My teddy bear from when I was a baby
- My baby blanket
- Flip Flops
- Having my hair played with
- Rocking babies
- Blogs
- Hugs!
- How awesome God truly is
- The smell of rain
- Playing in the rain
- Snow fights


Wow that turned out to be a long list - trust me I have more but my lunch hour is over and I must go replace and swap printers...

"May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even as we put our hope in you." Psalm 32:22
"But I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation." Psalm 13:5

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I read the title I thought of the sound of music.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Hallmark, WOMEN'S RETREATS!!!, flip flops, the beach (and crazy beach memories!), chocolate, GCC, AMAZING FRIENDS!!!, and THE CUTE BIBLE!!! (In no particular order.....) I love you and miss you so much!
Talk to you later...
Melissa

QueenB said...

Thinking of favorite things makes me happy too....Jeanna you are one of my favorite things..people...ya know what I mean!