Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Guys doin it up right...

Back in December the ladies in our group decided to treat the guys to a Christmas Dinner - we all got dressed up and had a great time! Then in January we were told to keep Valentine's Day open - the guys were doing to treat us ladies to a night. I must admit, some of us were a little nervous about how this was all going to pan out...we needn't have worried. The Guys did it up right!!

To start, the ladies were told to meet at Laura's at 7 and to dress nicely - I must say there is something about dressing up that completely raises the confidence/self-esteem level in a room full of ladies! I gotta say, we all looked goooood! Can we say HOTTIES!?!

So around 7 a few of the guys showed up...we weren't told where we were going and we were ushered outside in small groups to cars waiting by the front door with the doors being held open and then shut for us! We were chauffered to the Signature Inn where more guys were awaiting our arrival and once again our car doors were opened for us! We stood around chatting and taking pictures. Then we were shown to a room lit with candles with the message "Happy Valentine's Day HOTTIES" ! The places were set for us and we were told to chose a place to sit and the guys would be serving us! We were waited on all evening!

Next we headed down the hall to the pool area for some water fun! (No worries, the guys pre-warned us so we would be prepared!!) Of course once in the water, I was slowly adjusting to the temperature when Mike started heading towards me saying I should probably go under - at this point I fled and dove under myself before being taken down! Then not long later I kinda softly kicked Aaron while he was underwater - when he came up I knew by the look in his eye I was in trouble...after a short chase around the pool (With LINDSEY of all people blocking my way!!) I got taken under! What is it with guys dunking me! (Here I thought I would be okay since Jon wasn't around like at Lake Michigan where I got taken down not once, but twice by Jonny boy!) It was all still fun though!

We have lots of pictures on multiple cameras so more will be coming later...but I will be posting some on here sporadically!

Sooo - to the guys ---Well done! You did it up right and we all had a great time! Guess it's our turn now again :)


Standing around taking pictures...















Me and Naomi - can we say HOTTIES! What can I say, we clean up nice!















Me and Jess - once again, HOTTIES!















The guys playing chicken - believe it or not Rich and Jeremy beat the Preston Boys - twice!!

1 comment:

QueenB said...

Hehe you know that I still love ya even tho I got ya dunked!!!