Monday, March 06, 2006

Beautiful Weekend

This weekend was absolutely beautiful to me! I finally had a day off from work, and it was glorious!! Those of you who are around me at all, talk with me with any regularity, or read my blog know how stressed and crazed I have been at work lately. And I finally got a day off last week. I must say I don't think I have ever been so excited for a three day weekend in my life! To hear me talk about it, you would have thought I was leaving on a vacation! Friday I woke up at an actually decent time all on my own and got to work on cleaning and organizing my room. What a huge undertaking! I am not quite done yet, but I am hopeful to be with some evening time ahead. While you wouldn't think that I could enjoy cleaning, it was wonderful to listen to Third Day, Lifesong and the Rascal Flatts on random while trying to accomplish my task. I took a mini-break to run to walmart for storage containers and food for the week ahead and then headed back to work! I got to talk with some of my favorite people and then did a nice Tae-Bo workout - man does it feel good! I was just really happy all day! (That is partially due to my wonderful night at church Thursday, but another blog about that at a later time...) Then it was off to Starbucks and to Walk the Line with some friends.

Saturday was spent painting at Jeremy's - it was sunny and beautiful outside as well! And of course I love to paint and all that type of stuff (yes I am strange) and I got completely covered with either paint or plaster dust (I was a scary sight, just ask Jessica!) Then it was home to CLEAN UP and off to an amazing night at church! Then to Hacienda which is always a blast, where I finally got to see Lindsey! and bed at an actual decent time!

Sunday was full of amazing time with people I love, awesome conversations, and a glorious nap! Sigh!
Even though I had to head back to work today, I must say, I am much happier and more relaxed, so bring on the crazy people! (Well, not really...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well if you don't want the crazy people around, I'll try and keep my mom from coming to visit you! Haha!