Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Welcome to my life...

As most of you know, I am a completely random person with completely random thoughts, so today's post is a post of random tidbits of my thoughts today...hold on to your seats...not quite sure where this is going to head....

Last night was "24" - man oh man just when you thought this show couldnt get any better, Fox goes and ups the ante. WOW - WOW - All I can say is WOW... It left me up on my feet, pulling at my hair, slightly yelling at the TV and then feeling quite angry that I had to wait A WHOLE WEEK to see what will happen! Every year this show keeps getting better and more suspenseful...it gets me stressed out from about this point to the end, and yes I keep watching! I am, what you would call, completely and utterly addicted to this show! My new favorite quote is "Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas" - does it get any better!?!?!

When work goes crazy, Dove Dark Chocolate is my friend. It is what is keeping my sanity today - gonna pay for it later though when I start my workout regime again tonight after weeks off (yes I am a slacker)

Hopefully in August I will be heading to India with GCC on a mission trip to strengthen women church builders in India. Never thought I would be so excited to head to someplace that smells not so pleasant, where I have to wear long skirts, everyone is speaking a language I DONT KNOW and I have the room for only one tiny suitcase. But I am flying high - knowing this is what God wants me to do!

A certain un-named model of HP printer is a pain in the tush that apparently can't handle the pressure of the library - and they keep dropping like flies. And guess who gets to take care of it....ME :)

I can't wait for the nice weather that is supposed to hit tomorrow - I am tired of cold hands and wearing socks and shoes everyday. It needs to be sandal time!

I am so pumped that Kate is not going to Texas. I must say I was sad to just meet her only to have her leave...I mean, she understands my big truck, cowboy, motorcyle thing....and Kiefer Sutherland. I am so excited she will be around to get to know better!

I need a vacation.

I have just recently discovered Warren Barfield and I love his music! I must purchase another album of his soon!

No comments: