Thursday, February 15, 2007

Going MIA...

As most of you probably know, my grandma had some health problems a few days ago. I am going to be heading down there tomorrow morning (if the weather holds...) to stay with her until my aunt is able to fly into town. She is doing well and feeling okay, but the doctor wants someone to be with her for three weeks. So for the next 5-6 days I am going to be Internet MIA. If you feel so moved as to want to call me, please do! While I love seeing my grandma, I can only take so many days of being stuck inside a house, being fairly inactive, with no Internet or DVD player. Strange... At least I can get caught up with my reading!

Miss me lots and you all will probably be hearing from me via el telephono...

1 comment:

Laura said...

I do miss you so much! Be careful getting down there! I love you so much! I hope that your grandma continues to get better. Many prayers your way!