Saturday, February 10, 2007

Happiness

Last night I got really excited about cheese. Yes, you read that right, cheese. We had a volunteer appreciation night at church and I was very excited to see that they had cheese in the food line! I love cheese! The girls I was with agreed that some guy will be very lucky someday to be with me since I am so easy to please and get really excited about the little things. So, in honor of our conversation last night I have decided to blog about things that make me happy. Beware: some of these are really strange, and very few people (if any) may appreciate them, but I don't really care :) This is about what makes me happy! And so begins the insanity...

~ Cheese (had to include the very thing that inspired this blog!)
~ Getting all green lights
~ Good snail mail
~ Crazy fun songs
~ Finding an wireless signal in my house - don't ask me where though...or how I found out!
~ Diet Coke (preferably from McDonald's!)
~ Good baby smell
~ Pictures of people I love
~ Pictures of random, fun times!
~ Pictures of beautiful places
~ Nature
~ Sand
~ Road trips - deer optional
~ India!
~ Anything that mentions India
~ A good hair day
~ Gerbera Daisies *Sigh* My favorite!
~ Random text messages
~ Unexpected phone calls
~ The first buds in spring
~ A really good book
~ Thought provoking conversation
~ Late night car conversations
~ Boxers or Briefs - The game people, the game! One of my favorites I might add!
~ Worship at GCC
~ God moments
~ Opening packages
~ Bubble wrap!
~ Playing with new electronic equipment
~ Putting things together as soon as I get them home!
~ A new CD
~ The way a baby gets excited to see you
~ A snuggly, cuddly baby
~ Warm sun on a cold day
~ Fireplaces
~ Getting a day off
~ Wrap around porches
~ "Scrunchy babies"
~ Visiting the places you did as a child
~ Bubble baths
~ Coming home to dinner
~ Getting to know people better and hearing their stories
~ Helping others
~ Figuring out whats wrong with a computer
~ Cafe Mochas
~ Starbucks nights with Jen
~ New Commnity
~ Crazy kids
~ Da Bears - whether they win or lose
~ Surprises! It takes alot to completely surprise me, and so I love when it happens!
~ Monday nights - 24!!!
~ White Sox!!
~ Random comments and emails online
~ Hugs
~ Fresh baked bread
~ Playing in the snow
~ Freshly fallen snow
~ Star gazing
~ Zucchini!!
~ Children's Books
~ Curling up with a good book on a cold day
~ Snow days
~ Vacations
~ Log cabins
~ Kids!
~ My Hailey Bean
~ Rochester Chinese food!
~ Seeing my family
~ Between the Buns - hmmm...wonderful!
~ My adorable nephew
~ Not waiting in line in the bathroom
~ High-powered hand dryers
~ Amazing Subway sandwiches
~ Hanging out with friends
~ The Kagarise's - home and family!
~ The zoo in the summer
~ Silver Beach
~ "Wars" between the sexes!
~ Big trucks
~ Matthew McConaughey
~ Chick Flicks
~ Building into people
~ Being with people I love
~ God's amazing grace and love

And the sad thing is that this list goes on and on....

1 comment:

Laura said...

You didn't put chocolate, or motorcycles on there!? WHAT!? Get ready....Matthew McConaughey, in a big truck with chocolate, and a chai for you, with a motorcycle in the back! Haha! How about that one! Love you girl! (Oh, and my family thinks that you're pretty amazing too!)