Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Out of Touch...

As most of you know I have been MIA for DAYS now! And it has been killing me!!! I am so used to being in touch with everyone, and being surrounded by communication, that I was gettin the "itch" bad today! I was dreaming about checking my email! It was at this point that I made the decision to call the local library and see if they allowed guests on their computers - and YAY, they do!!

While I loved the quiet and the simplicity of the first few days, I was ready for a glimpse of my life back :) Thank goodness for cell phones that allowed me to still keep in contact with everyone...I just miss my friends, my work (yes I do kind of miss it!) and my mom. It feels like I have been gone a lot longer than I have...

I did realize over these last few days that I really need to schedule in my day of rest. As well as I realized how much I like doing the "domestic" thing, for lack of a better word. I really have enjoyed planning and cooking meals and watching out for someone. It was nice.

Also, my grandma is doing much better, although I am still worried about if she is going to be able to learn everything I have been trying to show her for when she is alone in a few weeks (no worries, I am coming home tomorrow night, my aunt will be here for the rest of the time...) Please keep praying for her...

Love and miss you all!!

No comments: