Friday, February 02, 2007

Surprises...

I LOVE surprises! Partially I think because it takes a lot to truly surprise me.

One of the few people who have ever TRULY "gotten me good" is Laura. And she has now done it not only once, but twice!

Last night right as worship was starting at New Community, up walks Laura! Now for those of you who are unaware - Laura lives in Kansas City! She is in school down there for Massage Therapy. Anyway, Lindsey and I were bummed that Laura's phone was off and we couldn't talk to her to wish her a happy birthday. Apparently the reason her phone was off was because she was on a plane on the way to The Bend! So not only did I get to see one of my best friends on her birthday, I got a shock of a lifetime!

Thanks Laura for the great surprise! And thank your parents for your awesome birthday gift! (Aren't you glad you didn't tell me ahead of time - you might not have gotten a tribute with song...)

No comments: