Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Obsessed...maybe...

Most people who either know me or read my blog regularly know that I am a fan of the show 24. Okay...maybe thats an understatement. I am a HUGE fan of 24 - some might even say obsessed! The world stops around me for 24! There are actual rules in place at my house during the viewing of 24 (which I must say some people, whose names I will not mention, have been trying to break those rules lately...) What can I say, I LOVE 24! And let me tell you last night's episode is a prime example of exactly why I love this show!



**For those of you who haven't watched it yet and have TiVo'd it or taped it or are planning to watch in online, no worries. I will not give any part of the plot line away in the this post. **

But I have to say there are certain reactions that occur within me that are an excellent way to determine the intensity of the show. As the minutes and hours tick by on that tv clock I love so much the less time I spend in the seated position, the more squeals and yelps fly out of my mouth, and the more jaw dropping and arm pumping begin to occur.


Last night I actually lost track of the number of times I jumped out of my seat, the number of times I vocally expressed myself, and how many times I cheered at the tv. I spent the last 10 minutes standing in front of the tv - like being closer to the tv might possibly alter the events on the screen. If what has held true in the past few seasons, holds true yet again this season, I may well be on my way to a heart attack by the time the show ends...

Way to go 24! Another awesome night last night!


**and as a sidenote - for those of you who did watch it last night, I called it! I knew it! Hehehe**

No comments: