Saturday, April 21, 2007

Randomness...

So I know that most everyone knows how utterly random I am - and tonight just goes to prove that fact...

Here's why...

I don't normally drink anything with caffeine after 5ish or I am wired until atleast 12 or 1 am. And tonight I had a caffeinated full o'sugar beverage before church! So I am currently loaded with energy! I decided I would come home after church and do my cleaning and organizing so I can enjoy the day tomorrow. I know what you are thinking - thats not THAT random. Oh, but wait, there's more... as I was glancing through the cupboards looking for a snack since I haven't eaten much today, I spotted it. The can of french fried onions. And SUDDENLY I wanted green bean casserole. So what did Jeanna do but pop open the cans, stir the stuff together and pop that puppy in the oven at 1015 at night! And I am patiently awaiting my fresh from the oven treat in approximately 30 minutes. Who does that!?! Who makes green bean casserole at 1015 at night?!?!

Apparently I do.

No comments: