Tuesday, April 03, 2007

In dire need...of a vacation!

I do believe I have been suffering from what some people refer to as burnout. I have been craving a time to relax and just enjoy life and amazingly enough, I am getting two such weekends in this lovely month of April!


One of my friends is going to Chicago for a training next week for a few days and I get to "go along for the ride". It's sad how excited I am about being able to take a few good books that have been patiently waiting for me to crack them open and read them, be able to relax all day, hit the POOL! and the Fitness Center. Who needs activities when you just need some "ME" time.


Then only two short weeks after that I will be heading to Indy to visit my brother, sister-in-law and nephew! I haven't seen them in over a year! Yes, I know, you are wondering how that is possible when they live so close - well - when you don't trust your car, you tend not to travel far. So YAY for my mechanic who has said my car is in good working condition and I get to see my family!! Watch out for the pictures to come - you may be bombarded soon!!


Look out world, Jeanna's on her way to getting recharged!


April is shaping up to be a good month already!!

No comments: