Saturday, March 31, 2007

Tidbits

Today is one of my more random days - hard to believe I would have any days more random than the normal ME, but I do...so here are some of the things going through my mind today:

~ I love 80's music - which goes without saying that I love listening to Sunny 101.5 with their totally 80's weekend!

~ Today has been great! I got up early to do some cleaning, then headed back to bed to just relax for a few hours. Definitely what I needed today!

~ There is nothing like a hot shower on dreary days, right after a workout, to take a cold chill off or right after the beach.

~ My favorite season is beginning - Flip flop season!!

~ I can actually see my natural hair color again. Too bad I'll probably be getting highlights in the next few months!

~ I'm attempting to once again grow my hair out - lets see how long I last!

~ I love classic 80's movies! There is nothing like channel surfing and coming across the ending to Footloose - can't help but stop and watch it!

~ Love my new cell phone, just still trying to learn some of the ins and outs of it - I tend to hang up on people while they are on speaker phone - sorry!

~ I love snail mail!

~ Over the last few weeks I have gotten addicted to having coffee in the morning - probably not the best habit to get in, but I have it none the less.

~ I'm sitting here typing and craving a Chai - hmmm...yum....

~ Hailey Bean is turning more into a little girl and less like a baby - she still can't say my name though :(

~ I'm going to be an aunt again! My brother and his wife are expecting another child - I am too excited for words!

~ I can't hardly wait for summer and road trips to the beach - we girls need to formulate a plan soon!

~ I miss my friends and family who aren't around here...

~ Rain rain go away....

No comments: