Thursday, March 15, 2007

List of Best Things Ever

So in recently reading a friends blog post of her best things ever, I decided to start my own...I'm thinking it may have to be a couple-parter, given that there are many things I love! This is just the icing on the cake (or the things I can think of at the time being...)

1 - A hot cup of Chai tea on a cold, dreary day! Nothing warms you to the core like Chai

2 - Good baby smell

3 - Road trips (especially in the summer) with good friends! You never know what might come out of them...for example random car dancing, chinese firedrills, top down jeep riding, deer incidents, laughing til you almost pee your pants, and of course, one cannot forget, the Speedo Incident of '05

4 - Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough

5 - The smell of charcoal and grills in the summer

6 - A lake house

7 - Classic movie scenes that never get old

8 - The hint of guy's cologne, when they aren't drenched in it, but enough to linger on you after they hug you

9 - Spending time with my dad building and fixing things

10 - The smell of sawdust (weird I know, but I can't help it!)

11 - Memories of my childhood

12 - Barefeet in white sand that never gets too hot

13 - The excitement in Hailey's eyes and face when she spots me and the pure joy that overflows from her

14 - Surprises...I love to be surprised, but I pick up on things so quickly that it is not an easy task to accomplish. Props to Laura for surprising me, not once, but twice with the same technique!

15 - The first warm day of Spring with the light breeze blowing through your hair, and the water flowing nearby and the sun warming your face

16 - The perfect pen that flows exactly to my taste

17 - Ice water after working out, spending time outside in the summer, or after a mission trip to India :)

18 - Produce fresh from a garden

19 - Getting on the scale, expecting to have gained weight, and finding you have lost 7 pounds!

20 - Girls nights with mom - filled with girl-talk, great food, laughter and Scrabble :)

21 - Loud, moving, powerful worship music with tons of people singing!

22 - Spending time with my favorite people - getting to know them better and having some insane crazy fun as well!

No comments: