Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Perfect Day

Today has been my kind of day! (Well, besides having to work it has been my kind of day...)

I had my absolute favorite lunch - Subway from the best Subway I have yet to find! (If you are fairly new to my blog here's a little note to you - I love one particular Subway. No other can compete as far as I am concerned! They make amazing sandwiches, the people are sooo friendly, they have many kinds of baked chips to choose from, and they have Diet Coke if I am in need of a major Diet Coke fix!) Anyway - I had amazing Subway for lunch and then headed to the Riverwalk in Mishawaka. It was absolutely beautiful! The only thing missing was a little more "green" here and there, but the weather was perfect, the breeze wasn't too warm or too cold, the water was rushing - it was exactly what I needed after months of snow and cold.

While I know that more cold is supposedly still to come, today, and the last few days for that matter, were just what Jeanna needed to rejuvenate! Watch out world - I'm feeling great and feisty as ever!

No comments: