Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I AM

I "stole this" from this guy who "stole" it from this guy. It was so amazing I just had to re-post it. Talk about something hitting you right where you are...



Exodus 3:13,14
Moses said to God, "Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they aske me, 'What is his name?' Then what shall I tell them?"
God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'"

I need help.
I AM.

I need hope.
I AM.

Who could possibly be smart enough to figure this out?
I AM.

What works?
I AM.

What lasts
I AM.

What's the latest thing?
I AM.

What's the hippest thing?
I AM.

I need a fresh start.
I AM.

I need a bigger story.
I AM.

Nothing is real anymore.
I AM.

Who can I trust?
I AM.

I'm not sure who's on my team?
I AM.

Nobody's listening to me.
I AM.

I don't have a prayer.
I AM.

I can't hold on.
I AM.

I'm pouring into others, who's pouring in to me?
I AM.

I'm not sure why I'm here.
I AM.

I've given all I can give and it's not enough.
I AM.

I'm tired.
I AM.

I quit!
I AM.

I can't!
I AM.

I need a drink.
I AM.

I need a fix.
I AM.

I need a lover.
I AM.

Somebody just hold me.
I AM.


compliments of Giglio

No comments: