Sunday, August 26, 2007

Late Night Thoughts

* Does anyone really make a mascara that doesn't at some point flake?
* Why would anyone join a gym that wasn't 24 hour access? Yes, I am spoiled.
* Why do people take the easy road out that only leads to pain?
* Why do people not fight for their marriage?
* How do you keep your self-preservation mechanism under control?
* It is so frustrating after hearing God's voice regularly for Him to suddenly be silent.
* It's so not fair that it takes months of working out to get where you are, and only two weeks to lose it.
* I have some deep relationships that I can't live without - how do others survive without ever going deep?
* One of my close friends and I are talking about breaking out of our christian bubble - pray that we find the place we are meant to serve
* I haven't been able to read my bible lately. Thursday's New Community got me fired up again. It's been too long and I'm glad I'm back.
* I want Lasik someday.

Random I know...but that is who I am.

No comments: